ASP.NET is a web development platform providing a programming model.This platform allows PC, as well as mobile devices to operate on this service.
We are offering the top 10 hosting providers to try and find what suits you the best.
You will want the latest versions with many supporting features but all of the information online can be very confusing when choosing which one to go for.
However, we have got you covered as we are going through the top ten providers, breaking down everything you will need to know to make your choice.
OUR TOP PICK
Amazon Lightsail is known as one of the favorites for developers. Due to this being a simpler form of cloud hosting, it is a great opportunity for beginners to start their app development.
This type of host will engage with a broad range of consumers who need something easy to use and somewhere they can progress.
- When their app enters into a rapid growth phase, they can avail almost limitless rooms to grow.
- Lightsail offers a wide range of products - that include block storage, databases, mobile app development, Load balancers, and more to deal with individual to business-level projects.
- Amazon Lightsail offers a wide range of cloud computing plans
- Lightsail offers manual and automatic - with an extra cost you will be aided with a management console.
- Unfortunately their customer help service is quite limited and you're on your own for most of it.
- They do offer self-help and have maintained data that include lots of tutorials, documentation, and FAQs but this may not suit you if you need extra help navigating.
Kamatera has been hosting for over twenty four years, gaining worldwide popularity and trust.
On the topic of trust, this provider is well known for its reliability, stability and consistent services over the years.
If you want a hosting provider that you can always count on, take a few minutes to read why you should choose this product.
- a considerable place to take advantage of Microsoft cloud solutions with Kamatera support.
- A great option for those who want to have flexible hosting.
- You can calculate the price before you even consider whether you want to choose this option.
- They offer a 30-days trial account - this allows the consumer to decide on the product.
- Due to the hourly and monthly billing structure, they offer no money-back guarantee.
- Unmanaged users get limited assistance compared to managed computer users.
With more than 14 years of experience, Accuwebhosting is a one-stop-shop for a variety of hosting requirements.
A very reliable option who meets the needs of the individual and what hosting plans they need.
- You can make use of up to 150 email accounts
- VPS hosting proves to be the best ASP.NET hosting - You will get an entirely virtual environment with guaranteed resources.
- Hassle free cancellations - making it easier for you if not suitable.
- Customer help -They offer 24/7 support services through live chat, tickets, and phone. Their chat support team is pretty active and responds to your queries quickly.
- Money back guarantee.
- Less compatible for beginners.
Vultr is a leading choice for many developers not only for the lower price available but also for flexible hosting.
This brand is seen by many as the one-stop-shop for EVERYONE, catering for a larger consumer category.
- The company is making it easier to use complex cloud technologies.
- You can start at $2.50/month - caters for the majority.
- A cheaper plan contains 1GB RAM, 25GB SSD storage - 1 CPU core and 1TB bandwidth.
- Another thing that makes Vultr great is that it attempts to meet the future needs of your progressing project.
- They offer very limited support.
- Vultr does not offer any refund policy.
Are you looking for the best? Undoubtedly this web host provides the best hosting for server-side ASP.NET framework.
An exciting development is that they are offering a free 60-days trial account, which is an enormous amount of time to try the quality of their services meaning they have the utmost confidence in their product.
- There is no limit on the web space and data transfer that you can take advantage of.
- Each of their plans comes with SMTP, POP3, IMAP - create an unlimited number of custom email accounts.
- Features include remote connect, Attach MDF File Tool, Full-Text Search, and WebMatrix Support, etc.
- The plan comes with pre-installed components such as ADO.NET, JMail, FSO, PHPMailer
- money-back guarantee.
- Provides you the best spot to host your site - you can locate near your customers.
- SmarterASP.net offers plenty of features in their most basic plan but if you have to utilize more advanced features.
Interserver is one of the oldest companies established in 1999 with some very experienced staff members on hand to help.
Trust a really important factor when making your choice? This particular brand is known for exceeding their customers' needs This could be this perfect choice for you!
- It is one of the cheapest ASP.NET hosting providers
- You can develop what you like.
- Their team provides a fully managed environment to deliver ultra-fast performance
- Increased website security
- Hosting your investment is backed by a 30-day refund policy
- Due to shared resources, it might be suitable for basic projects with limited traffic.
Everyone wants reliability when it comes to technology. Therefore, HostWinds is definitely a great choice for web hosting that empowers you to use the ASP.NET framework. The company has pre-made plans that allow both complex and basic projects.
- Stable compared to shared hosting packages.
- Hostwinds offer both managed and unmanaged windows plans.
- Hostwinds allow you to create a custom rules firewall -filtering traffic in and out accordingly.
- Hostwinds offer SSD ASP hosting as optional during the purchasing process -
- Hostwinds ASP.NET hosting package covers a real-time server - always monitoring to find any issues and deal with them immediately.
- They do not offer benefits or incentives for their customers
A2hosting is a very well developed hosting company with many features to admire. Take a look at the many pros and few cons for this product and think about what you need.
- Windows hosting success - feature-rich plans wanted by many consumers.
- The fast services, robust security - you will get consistency and dependable services you would expect.
- Each of their plans is equipped with RAID-10 SSD storage - protection of your data.
- You are allowed to create 25 email accounts - with no additional fee but on high plans you can acquire more.
- Every plan included Rebootless automatic Kernel updates - a dual firewall and relentless protection to keep your data safe.
- They do have a lower rating for their reliability of customer services.
Are you looking for fast data writing and reading?
Being cost-effective is always something that everyone looks for and this service offers cost-effective solutions for almost all types of hosting solutions like Shared, Cloud, VPS, and dedicated.
Have a look at how this one compares with the others and see if it is exactly what you’re searching for!
- Allows you to create an unlimited number of custom email accounts - that look more professional as it includes your website name (domain name).
- offer multiple data center locations - but so far, those are only available with Linux plans.
- Hosting comes with a Plesk control panel - many functions available.
- Hosting is pretty confident about its services by offering more than a standard (30-days usually provided by most of the providers) refund policy.
- If you need help, their team is always on hand to answer any questions you have.
- As a Windows server user, they offer only 1 location located in Chicago, USA.
GoDaddy is a great host to take a look at. The company was created in 1997 and soon expanded to manage 78m domains for its customers.
Variety is always key, and this particular host gives its customers options.
- You can launch either Linux or Windows server using shared, VPS, and dedicated web hosting.
- The most affordable - way of launching ASP.NET is the “Economy” plan.
- With an annual subscription - you will get a domain name as a freebie for the first year to benefit the customer and give incentives and rewards for loyal customers.
- Prevalent and easy to operate - simpler for consumers making it more appealing as a product.
- GoDaddy ensures you will operate in a secure environment - they are always there for their customers 24/7 whether over the phone/email because they want to make sure that the customer is always getting the best experience with their product.
- Their chat and helpline can be slightly slower than other companies even though they ensure to always be there. It just might take a little bit longer than other companies.
10 Best ASP.NET Hosting Providers Buying Guide
Top Two Options
Kamatera and Vultr at the top have excessive features which would be appealing to many customers.
It all depends on your personal needs and if you require more help online and want to have a support system in place then Kamatera would be a more suitable choice due to Vultr having a weaker support system.
However, Vultr is known for being a very affordable host in comparison to others and looks towards what you will need in the future as you grow. It has a variety of options and plans that will help you progress.
If you need a host that especially designed its packages which are compatible with ASP.NET, then TMDHosting is a great option you should consider.
Moreover, they also offer more than an average refund policy which expresses great confidence in their services.
However, this could not be mirrored for Vultr who does not offer any type of refund policy that could be off-putting for many consumers. InterServer offers a 30 day refund policy which is the regular expectation.
AccuWeb hosting is also a great option when looking at policies because it offers a money back guarantee which would be very appealing for people who are trying out different hosts to see which fits them the best.
GODADDY offers freebies to annually paying customers which is a great incentive to keep customers around longer and showing their customers that they are willing to dish out some benefits for choosing them.
Beginner Or Pro?
This is a very crowded market so, picking out the best features for you can be difficult but putting them side by side can be very helpful.
It is also really important to look at what stage you are at, whether you are a beginner or if you are a pro.
Therefore, looking at all of the products, if you are a beginner, The Amazon Lightsail is the best option to get yourself started.
While still offering a variety of products and cloud computing plans it is easy to get to grips with. However, a downfall would be that it does not offer direct support to the customer.
It could take a while for the inquiry to be dealt with and that could be a dealbreaker for beginners as more help might be what is needed.
If you are not a beginner and are looking for something more complex then either Kamatera or HostsWinds would be more appropriate choices with more plans available.
It is very important for these hosts to offer a range of different plans for different types of users.
Even though the AmazonSail is an obvious choice for beginners, there are other products that also offer plans that are suitable for beginners and also an environment for them to progress and trust the product.
Kamatera has been around for a long time over twenty four years and is a well known and trusted service.
A main aim is to make sure the consumers feel as though they are investing their money into something they can trust and progress in.
Moreover, SmarterASP offers their customers sixty days to decide whether this is what they want, to taste the quality of the product.
It was established in 1999 and has a great amount of confidence and trust in their product and what they can provide for their customers.
GoDaddy is another really trusted host established in 1997 and soon became the biggest domain registrar managing around 78m domains for its customers.
It is very important for all of these hosts to have good secure environments for their customers but SmarterASP has really excelled in putting the customer first, making them feel comfortable in their subscription which isn't the same for all companies.
A2Hosting is known to be a favorite place for Windows hosting seekers due to their feature-rich plans.
It has been described to have blazing-fast speeds and is very dependable and consistent which is vital in this type of industry.
Are you looking for the best that can also stay consistent for you? This could be a great choice.
Furthermore, SmarterASP is very similar in the sense of feature rich plans for example, each of their plans comes with SMTP, POP3, IMAP and allows you to create an unlimited number of custom email accounts, features include remote connect,
Attach MDF File Tool, Full-Text Search, and WebMatrix Support, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do any web hosts offer ASP NET hosting?
Not many hosts offer ASP.NET hosting, which is why we carried out many hours researching web hosts, from uptime to pricing, to support and beyond.
ASP.NET hosting is designed for developers who use Microsoft’s ASP.NET open-source framework. It can be hard to find the perfect ASP.NET hosting, seeing as not all providers offer it as a service.
Can I host ASP NET on Linux or Windows?
It used to be that you could only use Windows for ASP.NET hosting, but nowadays ASP.NET can run on both Windows and Linux servers!
You’ll find that most ASP.NET hosting is run on Windows servers, however, as this is still the more optimized choice.
What are the features of ASP NET web hosting?
In addition to the usual web hosting features such as a control panel, SSL certificate, and disk space, an ASP.NET hosting service will offer specialized tools.
Keep an eye out for plans that support different .NET runtimes, Windows operating system distributions, databases, web API platforms, and developer tools on shared server hardware.
- Bluehost Vs HostGator: Host Features, Reviews, And Test Results - October 7, 2022
- Bluehost Vs DreamHost: Host Features, Reviews, And Test Results - October 7, 2022
- MidPhase Review: Host Features, Reviews, And Test Results - October 7, 2022